Michigan sports bettors can see a new, yet familiar, name in the market now 888Sport has launched its Sports Illustrated-branded sportsbook in the state. MichiganSharp is delighted to provide a strong SI Sportsbook Promo Code that gives new customers $80 free if they make a $10 wager.
Claim $80 free with SI Sportsbook Promo Code:80SI
Bettors in Michigan can register at the SI Sportsbook website or on the SI Sportsbook app and choose Michigan as their home state.
SI Sportsbook Promo Code Launches in Michigan
The arrival of SI Sportsbook in Michigan is perfect “just-in-time” marketing. The College Football season has begun, and the NFL regular season starts on Sept. 8.
SI Sportsbook offers the features sports bettors come to expect from most mobile sports betting apps or online products. To claim the offer, click on our exclusive link and input code 80SI.
- Odds for many sporting events
- Parlay and same-game parlay options
- Easy deposit and withdrawal
- Make deposits by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, PayPal, and other methods
- Live betting odds
- Daily specials and offers
A few notes on the SI Sportsbook app and how it’s unique:
- SI Sportsbook has a Betfeed tab, which shows the latest betting odds and news in a Twitter-style feed.
- The “Made For You” tab allows you to see games and betting activity that correlates to your betting history and interests. See your favorite or most-bet teams, sports, and which games are drawing the most betting action, or which games most recently paid out big.
- The “My Locker” section shows your betting history and trends from your betting in one convenient place. You can even categorize your bets based on criteria you set, to track your success throughout the season.
To use SI Sportsbook, you must be at least 21 years of age and in the state of Michigan when placing your wager. If you think you may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-270-7117 for the Michigan Problem Gambling Helpline.
About 888Sport and SI Sportsbook
Sports Illustrated has been cautious with its sports betting market strategy, working with its partner 888Sport — a popular European-based gaming company operating its U.S. properties out of New Jersey. 888Sport launched SI Sportsbook in Colorado in September 2021 and in Virginia in May 2022.
Earlier in 2022, 888Sports (via its U.S. division 888 Atlantic Limited) was granted a license to be a technology supplier in Michigan. This will be the third state to offer SI Sportsbook. Earlier in August, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission revealed that Sports Illustrated and 888Sport had expressed interest in becoming licensed in that state.
Sports Illustrated magazine launched in 1954 and became one of the most popular weekly sports publications in the U.S., largely due to its iconic photography and feature writing. In 2018, production was altered to bi-weekly print publication. That same year, it was purchased by Authentic Brands, and editorial content was licensed to theMaven, which was rebranded as The Arena Group in 2021. In June 2021, the rights to use Sports Illustrated for a sportsbook were licensed to 888Sport. As part of that arrangement, Authentic Brands will have a 4.9% stake in 888Sport U.S. interests.