Earning comps is one of the best reasons to play regularly at a casino. That’s true for both brick-and-mortar casinos and online casinos, and it’s how to really earn comps at BetMGM. Sure, playing at more than one online casino has its advantages, including the opportunity to claim every no deposit bonus code in Michigan. But staying relatively loyal to one provider means consolidating your play into one rewards program. Here’s how it works at BetMGM.
Can You Earn Comps From BetMGM?
BetMGM Rewards gives all players the opportunity to earn comps by betting money. All BetMGM products are connected to BetMGM Rewards, including:
MGM Online Comp Points Bonus Code
BetMGM Casino 20 points per $100 regular slots & instant win; 10 points per $100 progressive slots; 4 points per $100 table games Claim $25 no-deposit bonus when you sign up with code: SHARPCASINO
BetMGM Sportsbook 20+ points per $100 in straight bets; 50+ points per $100 in parlays Claim a risk-free bet up to $1,000 with code: SHARP
BetMGM Poker 500 points per $100 cash game rake and tournament fees Claim $25 no-deposit bonus when you sign up with code: SHARPCHIP
You can also earn rewards points by spending in-person at MGM Resorts properties, which include MGM Grand Detroit, MGM Grand Las Vegas, and Borgata Atlantic City, plus many more on the Vegas Strip and across the US. Players typically earn 1 rewards point and 4 tier credits for every $1 spent on non-gaming, like hotel rooms and dining. The amount earned for in-person gaming depends on the odds of the game.
BetMGM Rewards Points Vs. Tier Credits
When you play online at BetMGM Casino, Sportsbook, and Poker, you usually earn the same amount of rewards points as you do tier credits. The combination of the two equal the amount of BetMGM comps you earn, but they serve two different purposes:
- BetMGM Rewards Points: Rewards Points can be cashed in for comp points that you can put toward betting for free or paying for hotel stays, entertainment, and other benefits.
- BetMGM Tier Credits: Tier Credits contribute toward reaching the next tier of the BetMGM Rewards program. The higher the tier, the better the benefits.
BetMGM Rewards Tiers
You can earn comps from BetMGM while climbing the tiers, but the better tiers mean better comps. Here’s a brief overview:
- Sapphire (0 points – 19,999 points): All players start at the base tier of the BetMGM Rewards program, with benefits that include free or discounted rooms, a $5 free bet on your birthday, and a $5 free bet on the anniversary of signing up.
- Pearl (20,000+): $10 free bets, free tickets to concerts and parking, and 10% rewards points boost, plus your rewards points never expire.
- Gold (75,000+): Get the Pearl benefits, plus $25 free bets, 20% rewards boost, $100 toward dinner, and more.
- Platinum (200,000+): $100 free bets, 30% rewards boost, $200 toward dinner, and much more.
- Noir (Invite Only): $200 free bets, 40% rewards boost, $500 toward dinner, and even more than Platinum tier.
See BetMGM for a more detailed breakdown of the rewards tiers and the benefits each.
BetMGM Rewards Promotion – Tier Match & 2x Summer
BetMGM Rewards is running two notable promotions at the moment:
- Tier Match: If you’re already at a higher than base-level tier at an online casino, BetMGM Rewards will match it. For example, if you’re at the VIP Rewards Club at Golden Nugget Casino, you could jump up to Pearl or Gold depending on the BetMGM equivalent.
- 2x Points Summer: Betting in-person and making non-gaming purchases through MGM Rewards earns double the rewards points and tier credits now through the end of August 2022.
Both BetMGM Rewards promotions provide unique opportunities for earning comps at BetMGM.