Football fans in Michigan have three more opportunities to bet on the NFL this playoff season, and FanDuel Michigan is offering a special promo that could net you 30x your wager on a single bet on the AFC or NFC title games.
This offer is for users in Michigan who set up a new FanDuel account.
How the FanDuel Michigan Promo Works
- The AFC and NFC conference championship games will be played on Jan. 30.
- Use the FanDuel Michigan sportsbook app to place a moneyline wager of $5 on any of the teams competing in the AFC or NFC title games.
- Should your bet win, you receive $150 cash (a 30-to-1 payout).
Terms & Conditions
- Must be a new FanDuel account.
- Must meet all eligibility requirements for sports betting in Michigan.
- Cannot have accepted a prior offer such as the $1,000 Risk-Free bet for new FanDuel users.
- Bettors can wager more than $5 on their chosen Conference title game, but only the first $5 of that bet is eligible for this 30-to-1 odds boost. Any amount over $5 will be subject to the regular market odds at the time of the wager.
Scenarios Using FanDuel Michigan Promo
In the AFC title game, the Kansas City Chiefs are -335 on the moneyline against the Cincinnati Bengals. Your $5 wager on the Chiefs would net you a profit of $1.49. With a $5 winning bet on the Bengals, your resulting profit would be $13.50.
If you make a bet larger than $5 on the AFC or NFC championship games, your bet will be split to determine your winnings. For example, if you place a $10 moneyline wager on the Bengals and they win, your $10 stake is divided into two bets. The first $5 nets you $150 (30x odds boost!). The second $5 gets you $13.50. As a result, you get $163.50 in cash in your FanDuel account as a result of that winning bet.
NFC and AFC Championship Games
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Jan. 30 at Arrowhead Stadium, 3 p.m. ET
- Chiefs are -34o on the moneyline at FanDuel sportsbook. The Bengals are +275.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams, Jan. 30 at SoFi Stadium, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Rams are -188 on the moneyline at FanDuel sportsbook. The 49ers are +158,