Expecting a 0-0 final score? No, we aren’t either. That’s why a current offer from DraftKings is exciting. From now through Nov. 21, sports bettors can claim a payout when their team scores a point with a bet as small as $1.
Has it ever happened where two teams went scoreless? Nah, hasn’t happened. Maybe there was a tie back in 1899 in college football or something, but not in modern sports, especially in football with high-powered offenses.
In light of that, Michigan sports bettors can take advantage of a promo that’s sure to succeed. Here are all of the details.
DraftKings Michigan: Limited-Time Bonus Offer
- Only valid for NFL, NBA, college football, or basketball games played through Nov. 21.
- Available only for first-time DraftKings sportsbook customers.
- Offer available after you make a minimum $5 deposit into your DraftKings Sportsbook account.
- Collecting winnings: Once your bet settles, you will be issued the $100 free bet bonus into your accounts. The bonus will be paid as four $25 free bets from DraftKings.
- Your first placed wager on any of the four promotion markets will be your qualifying wager for the promotion
- Your four free bets are valid for seven days. Failure to use the free bets will void the award.
- The free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings from DraftKings.
- Sports bettors cannot use this promotion with odds boosts, live bets, parlays, other free bets, cash-out bets, and voided bets.
- The free bets cannot be redeemed for cash, and they are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- One qualifying bet per user.