The field has been set and March Madness will begin this week as the best teams in college basketball vie for a chance to reach the Final Four. To celebrate, DraftKings Michigan has a promo code for new sportsbook customers that is tough to beat: Bet $5 on any team to win in the NCAA Tournament and receive $200 in free bets if that team wins the game.
Claim $200 in free bets with the DraftKings Michigan Promo
How To Get $200 In Free Bets With DraftKings Michigan Promo Code
- Download the DraftKings sportsbook app, which is available for iOS and Android. Use our exclusive link to register.
- Verify your identity and that you are in Michigan.
- Wait for your registration to be finalized from DraftKings based on the information you supply.
- Click on the confirmation link in your welcome email to complete the registration.
- Make your first deposit into your new DraftKings account.
- Select which game you want to bet for your March Madness qualifying wager. Bet at least $5.
- If your team wins, you win the $200 in free bets from DraftKings Michigan
- You will receive eight free bets worth $25 apiece. You must use them within seven days.
Customers win!: Michigan casinos lost money on retail sports betting in February
Betting On Michigan Teams With DraftKings Michigan Promo Code
Both Michigan State and Michigan (by the skin of their maize and blue teeth) are competing in the NCAA Tournament. Those are the only two teams from the Mitten State in the tournament. Here is a closer look at their first-round match-ups.
No. 11 Michigan vs. No. 6 Colorado State, Thursday, 12:15 p.m. ET
The Wolverines went out of the Big Ten Tournament with a whimper, losing to Indiana after blowing a double-digit lead. Should Michigan win its opening game against Davidson, it would face the winner of the Tennessee-Longwood game in the second round on Saturday.
No. 7 Michigan State vs. No. 10 Davidson, Friday, 9:40 p.m. ET
This is coach Tom Izzo’s 24th consecutive tournament appearance, but the Spartans are not expected to go far according to experts. In fact, if MSU defeats the Rams, it would most likely meet No. 2 seed Duke in the round of 32 on Sunday.
Money for the state: March Madness betting expected to bring in $530,000 in taxes for Michigan
Other Games To Consider
To be a winner with the DraftKings Michigan Promo, your team does not need to cover the point spread. It simply has to win the game. A blowout or a buzzer-beater — it’s all the same, and your $5 winning bet will get you that $200 in free betting credit.
- No. 1 overall seed Gonzaga is a 23.5-point favorite against Georgia State. No. 16 seeds are 1-143 against No. 1 seeds in tournament history, with only 15 games between a No. 1 seed and a No. 16 seed being decided by 10 points or less.
- Duke is heavily favored against Cal-State Fullerton despite looking sluggish and losing in the ACC Tournament final.
- Kentucky is favored by at least 17 points over St. Peter’s as of early Monday evening. St. Peter’s (19-11) got into the NCAA Tournament by winning the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Tournament. This is the first time St. Peter’s will face Kentucky, and it probably won’t be something it wants to remember.
- Purdue lost to Michigan and Michigan State this season and failed to capture the Big Ten Tournament on Sunday, but the Boilermakers are still one of the best teams in the country. They face Yale on Friday as a No. 3 seed and should dispatch the Ivy Leaguers easily.
- On Friday night in a late game, the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks will play the winner of a play-in game. We don’t know what the point spread for that game will be yet, but it’s bound to be big in favor of Kansas. This game is a perfect choice to ensure that your $5 moneyline wager wins $200 in free bets from DraftKings.